5 Years Limited International Warranty
Luxmark warrants this watch to be free of material and workmanship defects for a period of FIVE years from the date of the original purchase.
This Warranty does not cover:
- Damage, accidental or otherwise, not caused by defect of material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by consumer misuse, tampering, or failure to follow the instructions in the Instruction Manual.
- Damage to the finish of the case, crystal, bracelet, strap or other appearance parts caused by wear.
- Moisture damage to a watch not marked "water resistant" on the back or on the dial.
- Damage caused by failure to test and reseal the watch after battery change.
Some states do not allow limitations on the duration of any implied warranty and/or the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and/or exclusions may not apply to you.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have rights which vary from state to state or from country to country.
If the watch has a defect described above within the warranty period, Luxmark will repair or replace any defective parts free of charge within a reasonable time. Luxmark may exchange the watch at its own discretion.
Please contact us at +1-201-560-0101 or contact us at email@example.com for instructions for how and where to send your watch for service.
Please include a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.