We do not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise share your personal information with third parties other than agents, service providers acting on our behalf for limited purposes. For example, we may share personal information with our agents or service providers to process credit card payments, ship your order, or send you email on our behalf. These third parties are authorized to use your personal information only to perform the service they are providing for us.
We Use your information:
- for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered (for example, to purchase a product, process a return or provide you with a gift reminder);
- to improve the content, appearance and utility of the Site;
- to understand your needs and preferences;
- to develop, market, sell or provide products and services;
- to conduct surveys, research and evaluations;
- to manage and develop our business and operations, administer accounts, and collect and process payments;
- to detect and protect us and other third parties against negligence, fraud, theft and other illegal activities;
- as permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements, process or provisions; and
- if you submit a resume online, we may use the information you provide solely for the purpose of evaluating you as a candidate for employment and to contact you about prospective employment.
We may share your information with selected third parties who provide services to us, including to process payments, provide electronic online investor information, monitor Site activity, serve Site content, help to maintain our customer database, administer emails, surveys, or contests and administer and maintain employment application information. Such third parties may have access to, store and process your personal information to provide services on our behalf, which may occur in the United States or in countries outside of the United States. Our service providers are not authorized to use your information for any purpose other than to provide the contracted services.
We also must always reserve the right to disclose information about you as required by law, in response to legal process including law enforcement requests, and where needed to protect the safety, property, or legal rights of users of the Site, or the Company or its affiliates or third parties.
Each time a visitor comes to our web site our web server records your IP address as well as placing cookies in your browser. This helps us monitor traffic and create the transactions. The Information we collect is used for our website design, processing, and for navigational purposes, for example to remember what you have added to your cart.
As you browse the Luxmark website, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in.